The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) has launched the new $250M Back 2 Business grant program. This program offers funding opportunities for small businesses, hard-hit industries and disproportionately impacted businesses in their recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. We are here to help you apply and secure the funds.
Prepare to apply by gathering:
- 2019 and 2020 Federal tax returns
- Two business bank statements: March through December 2020 & your most recent statement
- Business owner ID (ITIN accepted)
What you need to know:
- $5,000 – $150,000 grants to cover operations / staff / overhead costs
- Must have revenues of $20 million or less in 2019 and a reduction in revenue in 2020 due to COVID-19
- Priority given to industries & communities hard-hit by COVID-19 as well as businesses who have yet to qualify for state or federal assistance (including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF), Business Interruption Grant (BIG), and more) have yet to qualify for state funding or federal assistance
For assistance, call the Cook County B2B Hotline:
Cook County – Chicago Business Advising Program
We provide one-on-one business advising that helps you address the unique needs of your business, including acquiring new capital and customers, understanding financial, change and risk management, adjusting business models, and operating under new safety regulations.
News & Updates
Major enhancements to the COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program have been announced! EIDLE is a federal disaster relief…
Small Business Employees Can Get Money to Reduce Payroll Taxes Through the American Rescue Plan, a number of critical tax…
Forgiveness Portal: Opens Wednesday, August 4, 2021 The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is launching an application portal on Wednesday,…