Use Of Grant Funds

What if I have not filed my 2022 tax returns?

If an applicant has not filed their 2022 taxes, they must instead provide BOTH their 2022 tax extension application (completed) and current business license from the governing jurisdiction (local municipality, township or State of Illinois) for their application to be considered.

This will close in 0 seconds